Two words. 3 Songs…as in the guy who goes by CMB President actually has 3 songs of his own.
Unless I am missing something here, you are entitled to only open for someone else when you have 3 songs.
Can you believe the guy started performing E-Sir’s music in ATL. In the name of “honoring the fallen ones”.
He should have just said its coz I have only 3 songs. The guy is ok as a rapper but he has to write more music before doing tours.
Anyway here is my list of Kenya’s top artists (Live performances)…of the one I have seen perform.
The Elite…this bunch in no order are the true spirit of Kenyan Music.
1. Nameless (This jamaa brings energy, he is original and lots of good hits)
2. Longombaz (these twins are just phenomenal, and their dancing routine is excellent…they have to get a few more songs too)
3. Redsan (he might be the most underrated Kenyan musician, plus he is a very dte jamaa, he has songs that makes you say “I didn’t know that was a Redsan song, nice”
4. Kleptomaix – Just listen to their lyrics.
3. Mr. Lenny (this guy can actually sing)
4. GidiGidi / MajiMaji
I am sure I am forgetting maybe one or two that should be above.
And then there is this chile in the US, IDA. I don’t want to be mean but its time to let that dream go. She is sawa, can dance but that is it.