Thanks again to our sponsor Amstelizi especially given today is Furahi day, my cold is almost 75% gone and it’s friend’s bday. It is about to go down!
Several thoughts I am thinking about.
· Wasn’t 2006 the shortest year in history? It was Jan the other day, then the world cup, summer and now its over.
· Grave prediction: 2007 will go down as the most as the most turmoil time in Kenya politically. Rehearsals are already underway. Only God can help Kenya.
· You know you are getting old if you can’t say ‘I am in my early 20’s” anymore.
· My New Year resolution for maybe 5th year straight…not to conform and make any. Surprisingly I have been able to accomplish this over and over again.
· Can you imagine there is a Chrismakwanzukkah apparently to represent Xmas, kwanza, Hanukkah? That is just disgusting and unnecessary. Enough with the holiday spirit already & the decorations everywhere. Makes me wanna throw up.
o Fu*ck political correctness.
· And by the way if anyone ever assumes you celebrate Kwanzaa coz you are black / African, here is what you do:
o Tell them to look towards you, sit up straight and lift their chin and move closer. Tell them you are about to shower them with blessings
o Then with one swift swing, punch their lights out. Then step back and lol for several minutes.
And with that, I am out. Happy weekend everyone.