I was thinking the other day of what I fear the most beside death and hell. I came up with working list of the following:
- A woman in tears – because I am helpless in such a situation.
- Short people / midgets – because if they ever want to fight I wouldn’t know what to do. If you just ignore them, they would think you are belittling them. If you fight them then its unfair. – I had a weird dream with this dilemma.
- “His Excellency the president of Kenya, Hon. Raila Odinga” – just a personal fear.
- The ocean – lets just say I know how to float but I am certain I can’t swim for miles.
- Childbirth – I really owe God one for making me a guy. Childbirth just looks so exhaustive, painful, excruciating…and seriously no part of anyone’s body should stretch that much….least that part.
I am sure with age and wisdom I will add a lot more fears to this list.