There are many idiots in this world. And it is okay to be an idiot but it is really unfair when a non idiot succumbs to idiocy and annoys the shit out of everyone else.
Without much further delay some of my pet peeves:
- Fakeness – I can’t stand people who try to be someone they aren’t. Like a recently migrated Kenyan guy sagging his jeans, with a fake chain around his neck and wearing shades in the club as he tries to emphasize the newfound gangsta within. You are from Kariobangi not Compton, moron!
- Unnecessary secrets – It usually goes like “hey you guys can’t tell anyone else…or people are not supposed to know this but I hear ummm….Obama is not white” All am saying is that if whatever you are about to tell me is not really of earth shaking importance don’t swear me into secrecy. I am tired of over qualifying regular bullshit into CIA like secrecy.
- The IT factor – there is a group of people who act as if they came out of two vaginas. They act like they are IT. Like the world will end after we bury their sorry asses. We live in a world with 6 billion more people; bring your ass back to earth. Humility my friend is also a good virtue.
- Bad drivers – a good number of these are women (sorry but true), Chinese, old people and the worst of all an old Chinese woman. The other 5% are just normal people who should never be within 100 yards of anything that has an engine and or needs steering. I don’t get how some people got their licenses.
- Black Americans & teens in the theater – call me racist or whatever but I just don’t think its fair to the general public to answer your cell phone at the top of your voice while a movie is going on. Or shouting phrases like “oh yeah give it to her” or “yo don’t do it, don’t do it man, seriously don’t do it, oh shit he is about to do it…” If you don’t have the proper etiquette to watch a movie in the theater, borrow a DVD and shout back at your TV as much as you want.
I have to say I am surprised but I didn’t know there is so much shit I don’t like. I guess its just life and people.
Enjoy your Easter everyone. And say a prayer for everyone else.