Yani this tagging biashara has shikad, it is amazing.
Currently we are on ‘why do you blog?’, I wonder what is next?
7 reasons why some of us subscribe to SBJ, 7 favorite positions, 7 ways to permanently give up your first class seat on the BT? – if we let akina Milo do some of these lists it could get ugly pretty quickly…
Anyway thanks to lady Chatterly, here is my sevens for why I blog.
1. It’s addictive. At first I was just going to do occasional posts, social awareness kind of stuff lakini after realizing how much fun blogging is and just writing what I feel bila restrictions, now I am totally hooked.
2. because the 30 storey plantation I am currently working at does not believe in fair compensation for my sub par efforts.
They gawia me kidogo on the 15th and even less on the 30th and that leaves me with tons of time at jobo to show my gratitude to them.
3. where else would you have met the likes of aegeus, aco, crazy milo, crazier mwangi, akina dk, movie buff, pk, Q, chatterley etc – it is such a unique medium to keep a breast of what is happening in the world.
4. Because I love to write.
5. And also read, after all part of why blogging is so much fun is the ability to indulge in other peoples manenos.
6. because some of the shiit I write, I cannot express without my walter ego, 3N.
I am free to write anything I want, vent on anything I don’t like, omba any chile, gawia any chile who stops the BT, basically fool around aimlessly coz its 3N and not me myself personally.
Side note to any blogger who knows the real 3N: Aki ya Mungu if anyone toboas anything real about me – like how I prefer a ka morning glory instead of an afternoon delight – you will surely find out why Raila will always be a visitor at State House!
7. Last one. Honestly I have only six. Lakini I can always add this: So that Kumekucha is not the only blog updated on KBW.
And I tag pk, dk, Milo, Quintessence, Unyc, Klara, Kumekucha.