“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Farmgal and Sibbie tagged me, not for the brilliance of my blog of course, but for tag sakes. At least it got me to get out of hiding.
1. You must brag about the award – look up
2. You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger – up above where you looked last
3. You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. – Down below.
4. Show their names and links and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. – Same place down there.
5. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Onto the list:
1. I am very comfortable with lying. Only few close friends and my immediate family can tell when I am lying. Good thing I hardly lie.
2. I first trust then question later, as long as money isn’t involved. I give everyone benefit of doubt until they prove otherwise. Maybe I will get screwed real nice at some point and believe otherwise but for now extend the hand of trust.
3. I can be overly optimistic; I believe everything will work out in the end. If shit isn’t working at the moment, I convince myself that sooner or later it will, and mostly it does.
4. I am inclined towards perversion, not in practice but in thought. I can find a sexual / perverted angle to anything in a story, object, notion in life, anything!
5. I believe in God. Not so much his / her messengers.
6. I am a meaterian – person who loves / eats lots of meat.
I grew up in a mini farm, lots of kukus, some cows, rabbits, goats etc. Only pet was a ka small doggie which the watchman borrowed from us permanently just as it was starting to be brave.
7. I do not mix my food. If I serve nyama, spinach, ugali; each will occupy its own designated section on my plate and will not mix until in my mouth. Soaked ugali, chapos or bread is a major turn off to my tummy.
8. I am an interrupter and not proud of it. I do not do it on purpose and I understand how rude it can be but sometimes I am so eager to get my thoughts out that I will interject into someone’s comment and carry on.
I am a good listener though, at least I’ve been told so.
9. I like order. I place my glasses, keys, wallet etc at specific places and if I was to look and not find them there my first thought would be someone else moved them. I do not like clutter and I trash whatever I do not feel I need.
I am not a neat freak or anything but order is good in a young man’s life.
10. I am extremely competitive, can’t stand losing but do not take loses personal. I do not give up easily, actually I never give up; I will compete forever till I get a win.
Savy08 – young blood, great stuff
kwetus – new blogger
louiza – I was impressed by her first post
HnH – she owes everyone a post
wanjakihii – i like the name a lot
misswretched – can’t wait to read